Every PayStand account gets a number of included tools and features like 0% fee options, a free Facebook Stand (to sell and checkout directly in Facebook), and our website integration tools (both buttons and embeds) allowing your customers to checkout directly in your websites without leaving. On top of features like these - each PayStand customer gets a free WebStand page.
What is a WebStand?
A WebStand is a free website page given to each PayStand account at sign up. Your WebStand will show your PayStand item(s) and can be used in many ways. If you only have one item, your WebStand will automatically default to your single item's 'product page'. As soon as you have multiple items, your WebStand will default to a 'catalog page' showing your items in a grid as well as displaying any categories to help with navigation. From your catalog view any item can be clicked to go to that item's product page. Once your items (or payments/donations) are added to the cart , your customers can pay and checkout directly from your WebStand page. You can simply link to your WebStand from your website to create a store and checkout experience, or use your page as its own destination for payments, donations, subscription, shopping, digital downloads, and more.
How can your WebStand be used?
Your WebStand page can be used in multiple ways:
• An extension of your Website: Link to your WebStand from your website for a checkout experience. Create your Store, Shop, Donation, Payment, Subscription, or Download page that links to and from your website. Because your WebStand can be fully customized, the experience is as if your customers never leave your site. You can simply put a link in your website navigation or buttons that links to your WebStand, and then customize your WebStand's header image so it links back to your website.
• As a Website: No website? No problem. You can use your WebStand as your website. Need a website to advertise on Facebook or a place to collect payment for an invoice? Just use your WebStand's url and you are good to go. Customize your free web page and you're ahead of the game.
• Your Default PayStand Site: A catchall PayStand page for your Smart Links. Each PayStand item you create comes with a Smart Link, its own embed code, and its own code for a button. The Smart Link can be shared on email, marketing material, business cards, on your website, ads, or your social networks. When this link is clicked on in Facebook it intelligently goes to your Facebook store (in order to keep people in a familiar environment). But when your Smart Link is clicked on from the web, it will link to your corresponding WebStand's item page. There will always be a place for people to make a payment and checkout.
Can I Customize my WebStand?
Your WebStand comes with trusted PayStand branding, but is fully customizable. From your dashboard settings you can easily change colors, add your logo, choose various store templates, and customize your background with large beautiful photos, colors, or repeating images.
Your WebStand can also be easily customized to match the look and feel of your website. From your WebStand a link of your choice can also be added to a custom logo in your header that connects back to your site for a seamless experience. Customers will feel like they have never left your website as they purchase and checkout. Full CSS customization is also available with a professional plan.
What can be Customized?
PayStand makes customizing your WebStand as easy as possible. From your PayStand Dashboard go to the "Settings" tab in the top navigation bar. From there go to the left side navigation bar and select "Theme Selection". On this page you will see the section for "Custom Design". For Standard Plan accounts and above you have the ability for full customization:
- Custom Header Icon (125px x 40x)
- Custom Header Link
- Custom Header Color
- Custom Background Image Uploader
- Repeating Image
- Stretch Image
- Cover Image
- Contained Image
- Background Color
- Custom CSS (professional plans)
Where else does my WebStand Customization Appear?
The customizations in your WebStand show up in two places:
1. On your free WebStand page.
2. On your website when you use Buttons in the InLine Direct Checkout. Unlike other services that allow you to put buttons in your website, PayStand gives you a direct checkout experience so you can keep your customers on your website, keep your branding, and your customers don't need to be members of another service to pay you.
When embedding a Buy Buttons, Payment Buttons, Donate Buttons, Subscribe Buttons, Recurring Payment Buttons, or Digital Download Buttons in your website, you automatically get a shopping cart that overlays your existing website. When a button is clicked or a payment is made an InLine Direct Checkout experience appears, which includes the customizations you performed in your WebStand settings. Simply by adding one of your item's buttons to your website enables the InLine Checkout receipt to appear from the right of your screen, neatly overlaying your website. From the InLine Checkout page your customers can view the items they have added to their cart as well as enter their payment information with PayStand's One-Click Checkout.
Your WebStand page url: your_account_name.paystand.com
Each PayStand has an account name. By default it is either the same name as your Facebook page url or can be customized with upgraded plans. For example, if your Facebook page address was http://facebook.com/resperoministries your WebStand address would most likely be http://resperoministries.paystand.com.
You can also see your account name from your PayStand Dashboard. You can get to your Dashboard by going to http://paystand.com and then by clicking "Log In" in the upper right hand corner. For your convenience when you first come into your PayStand Dashboard you will see a left sidebar with links to both your Facebook Store and your WebStand. You can always click on these icons to access your various PayStand locations. This is the same area where you can grab the embed code in order to place your whole PayStand into your website (as easy as embedding a YouTube video).
admin on February 28, 2014