What to Pack for SuiteWorld 2023
Welcome to your ultimate guide for SuiteWorld 2023 packing! If you're as excited as we are about this event, you're probably wondering what to bring. Don't worry, we've got you covered. Whether you're a SuiteWorld veteran or a first-timer, our team has compiled a list of essentials to ensure you're fully prepped for the experience.
If, like us, you can't wait any longer for SuiteWorld 2023, you already have everything ready: flights and accommodations booked, tickets secured, and suitcases packed. Or is it too soon to have your luggage ready?
At Paystand, we believe you can never be too prepared, and we have a clear idea of what we'll bring to one of the year's most anticipated events. Continue reading this blog and discover what essentials we'll take to this year's SuiteWorld.
Paystand’s Top 10 SuiteWorld Essentials
These are some of the essential items that our team of experts carry in their suitcases to get the most out of the SuiteWorld experience.
- Registration Confirmation and IDs. While this might seem obvious, you'd be surprised how many people forget to pack these. Ensure you have your registration confirmation and necessary IDs for check-in and session access (a photo ID is required to get your official badge).
- Note-taking Materials. Maximize your SuiteWorld experience! With over 200 sessions spanning various products, industries, and business topics, you'll have plenty of opportunities to engage with peers and seasoned NetSuite experts. Bring a notebook or tablet to capture insights during the sessions, workshops, and presentations.
- Laptop or Tablet. A portable device can help you stay connected, access online resources, and take notes during sessions. Don't forget chargers and any necessary adapters.
- Business Cards. Bring a stack of business cards, or have a digital code prepared for networking purposes—exchange contact information with fellow attendees, potential partners, and vendors. With more than 6,000 expected attendees, you'll have plenty of chances to make connections.
- Comfortable Shoes. As you navigate through over 200 breakout sessions, explore more than 100 solutions offered by NetSuite partners, and immerse yourself in keynotes and evening events, you'll cover quite a bit of ground at the Caesars Forum. Comfortable shoes are essential to stay energized and engaged throughout the event-packed days.
- Reusable Water Bottle: Staying hydrated and having light snacks can help you maintain your energy levels during long days of learning and networking. SuiteWorld's venue offers drinkable water fountains to refill your bottle and a variety of snacks to grab.
- Camera or Smartphone. While staying connected with home is essential, don't miss out on staying updated about all the conference happenings through the Oracle Events mobile app. Ensure you preserve the memories by taking photos of yourself, fellow attendees, and the event's entertainment.
- Portable Chargers and Power Banks. With the constant use of your phone for networking, taking pictures, and accessing event apps, a portable charger can be a lifesaver to keep your devices powered.
- Extra Bag: A foldable tote or reusable bag can help carry souvenirs, NetSuite goodies, and swag provided by partners.
- Travel Essentials. Last but not least, remember essentials such as travel documents, hotel reservations, and transportation details. Pack a mix of comfortable and casual clothes for social events, parties, and outings. If there are any themed parties, make sure to pack appropriate clothing and accessories to match. Be prepared for unexpected weather when attending outdoor events or exploring the city.
Do you think we are forgetting something? We'd love to hear your suggestions and hear YOUR essentials. Remember to get in touch with any of our experts. We'd love to see you during SuiteWorld 2023, so don't forget to contact us!