A Note from the Founders
Welcome! Thank you so much for checking out what we are up to at PayStand.
We are so glad to have you part of this rapidly growing movement. We are aiming to re-imagine how commerce is done online. If you are like us, you've probably found that payment, donation, and ecommerce software can be confusing, expensive and perhaps even a bit unfair. Like us, you are entrepreneurs, world changes, and dreamers - out building your organization and making your make your online presence known. You want to be able to do business online in a way that is easy to use, doesn't break the bank and with a company you trust.
The thing is, most of the traditional online payment & commerce methods weren't really built for the Internet Age. Heck the Credit Cards Network was built in the 50's. That means you've got a bunch of confusing options from merchant accounts, gateways, pci, ssl, and whole lot more. Then to get up and running you had to hire a programmer to integrate payment APIs with your shopping cart software and gateway. And after all that you end up sending your customers offsite to sign-in to another company (cough, PayPal, cough) when they want to pay. If that's not crazy enough, once you finally get rolling, you end up giving awayt 2.9% of each and every transaction to the financial companies for simply moving a bunch of numbers around the Internet? Yeah, we think all that kind of sucks , too. That's why we're working hard to bring something different. You work hard for your business--we think you should haven't to worry about how your payments work or give up all your profits to the bank.
It's the early days at PayStand, and with you, we're just beginning to fully imagine the next generation of online payments & commerce can become. But we think it looks something like this:
- Simple setup. You say you're not a programmer? No problem. Setting up your PayStand is as simple as posting to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. And if you do run into difficulty, a real person will answer the helpdesk phone!
- Simplified & Fair Cost. PayStand's service fee is 0%. PayStand's listing fee is 0% And credit card payment processing fees can be flexibly configured three different ways, so you can decide how those fees get absorbed.
- Payments & Full Featured eCommerce all-in one. PayStand fulfills your eCommerce needs through one site--sales, shipping, inventory, cataloging, branding and customization, PayStand handles it all.
- Multiple Payment Options. In the real world you can pay with Cash, Check, and Credit. Shouldn't you be able to do that online too?
- Social Media integration. Social media has taken the world by storm and if you're not already taking advantage of it, you should be. PayStand completely integrates with any of today's Internet outlets--your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, blogs, or your free WebStand, a free website created for each PayStand user.
So if you're looking for a way to receive money online, we think there's a better way. Please continue to spread the movement of PayStand with your network. Thank you so much for your support and for spreading the good news. What you do matters!