Last-Minute Guide to SuiteWorld
Conferences can be a great place to meet professionals, get new ideas, and learn new skills—which is why Oracle NetSuite’s SuiteWorld is usually on the company radar.
But the question is, what’s in it for you?
If you haven’t bought your pass or are on the fence about attending SuiteWorld, here is what you need to know.
What is SuiteWorld?
Every year, Oracle NetSuite hosts a conference for NetSuite users (or prospective users) called SuiteWorld. NetSuite users, partners, experts, and conference sponsors get together to make connections and learn more about the NetSuite community and product.
When and Where is SuiteWorld 2022?
NetSuite SuiteWorld will take place from Tuesday, September 27 to Friday, September 30, at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas. Pre-training and certification events occur from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, September 26, and Tuesday, September 27.
There are several hotels in the area, but SuiteWorld has three official hotels: Flamingo Hotel, Caesars Palace, and Harrah's. The price range for these hotels is $209-259 a night. Once you've registered for the event, you can even book a hotel room from your SuiteWorld dashboard.
Since SuiteWorld is an in-person event, state-relevant COVID restrictions or mandates apply. While Nevada has lifted its mask mandate at the time of writing, masks are recommended.
What Can I Do at SuiteWorld?
Outside of meeting other NetSuite customers and experts and being the first to try upcoming features, there are several reasons to attend NetSuite Suiteworld:
- Be the first to know about new releases through keynote speakers One of the highlights of SuiteWorld is hearing about upcoming features directly from NetSuite Executives.
- Upskill with specific learning sessions There will be over 200 breakout sessions and workshops for every Netsuite user. These sessions are divided by industry, role, level of expertise, and NetSuite product.
- Tap into Netsuite’s Educational Services with the learning lab - This year, the NetSuite community can now take interactive workshops, get a personalized learning plan, and boost their NetSuite skills.
- Explore the SuiteWorld Expo The exhibition floor offers a chance to pick up some nifty swag, meet with NetSuite partners, and collaborate with other users.
- Expand your network There will be several chances to expand your professional network throughout the conference—from luncheons to special evening events.
- Solve problems with expert guidance Meet with product experts and the NetSuite support team through The Commons and get all your NetSuite questions answered.
How Much Does SuiteWorld Tickets Cost?
A complete conference pass to SuiteWorld includes just about everything related to the conference, including:
- All keynotes
- Over 200 breakout sessions
- Access to NetSuite demos and product experts
- A one-on-one SuiteGuru session
- Meet with NetSuite partners on the exhibition floor
- Network with peers and sponsors
- Evening events
- Some special conference swag
- An All-Access pass for all On Air offerings
But the cost of SuiteWorld has a few variations:
- $1,795 until September 9, 2022. Then it bumps up to $2,095 per person.
- Buy three or more, and get each ticket for $1,495.
- Pre-event training and certification pass goes for $2,295 until September 9. Then the price increases to $2,495.
- Similarly, the group package for pre-event training and certification for groups of three or more amounts to $2,095 per person. Registration ends September 16.
Is There a Virtual Conference Version?
Yes! The On Air segment provides two tickets - paid and free.
If you don't use NetSuite yet or want to ramp up your usage, you may want to try the free Discover Pass. You will have access to keynote speakers, Netsuite demos, some breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
For as little as $195, you can get the All Access Pass and tap into all the digital assets. This includes all keynotes, over 150 breakout sessions, live training sessions, a 1:1 SuiteGuru session, NetSuite demos, and networking opportunities. In-person attendees will also get access to this digital pass.
Online sessions go live on September 26, and users will have access until October 26, 2022.
Optimize Your NetSuite AR Process
Paystand is the Venmo of B2B transactions, and through our SuiteApp, you can leverage our automated payments solution to streamline your AR processes on NetSuite.
To learn more about how our solution can benefit your business, check out our NetSuite integration data sheet and book a demo with us today!