Paystand announces Gold sponsorship of SuiteWorld 2021
Blockchain-enabled B2B payment leader to participate in the 10th annual conference for NetSuite customers and partners
Scotts Valley, California, October 5, 2021 – Paystand today announced it will be a Gold sponsor at SuiteWorld, Oracle NetSuite’s annual conference for the NetSuite community. Now in its tenth year, SuiteWorld brings together NetSuite customers, partners, developers, and product experts to help them harness new opportunities and accelerate business growth. SuiteWorld will take place October 18–21, 2021, at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas as well as through an all-new online experience.
At SuiteWorld, Paystand will:
- Host an array of activities for attendees interested in learning how to optimize their accounts receivable (AR) by supercharging their NetSuite environment
- Have CEO and co-founder Jeremy Almond speak on the future of B2B payments and show companies how they can leverage the next wave of fintech to streamline cash flow management
- Host a Tuesday evening reception at the minus5 ICEBAR at the LINQ Promenade with a discussion on the blockchain and the future of commercial finance
- Have a booth on the exhibition floor for meetings, demos, and hosting receptions for customers, partners, and prospects during the week
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn how Paystand’s NetSuite integration:
- Streamlines critical AR functions to reduce DSO by as much as 62%
- Digitizes the cash cycle so finance teams can eschew transaction fees and boost margins
- Saves AR departments over 200 hours a year by streamlining critical tasks
SuiteWorld will feature keynote sessions from NetSuite executives, customers, and thought leaders, including Evan Goldberg, NetSuite co-founder and executive vice president, and Gary Wiessinger, senior vice president of product management. SuiteWorld keynote sessions will also showcase how organizations are using NetSuite to get more visibility into their business, gain more control over operations, and adapt to changing market conditions.
At SuiteWorld, attendees will:
- Hear success stories from organizations that have used technology to scale
- Participate in breakout sessions across NetSuite product areas and key business themes, including globalization, high growth, and operational excellence
- Network with other NetSuite customers, executives, and product experts in the SuiteWorld Expo
SuiteWorld is the cloud ERP industry’s premier conference. The annual event gathers NetSuite customers and partners as well as their industry peers, product experts, partners, developers, and others who run fast-growing businesses on NetSuite. This year, SuiteWorld will be held on October 18–21, 2021, at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas and online.
For registration and additional details, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on social, please use #SuiteWorld.
Paystand is on a mission to create an open commercial finance system, starting with B2B payments. Using blockchain and cloud technology, the company has pioneered Payments-as-a-Service to automate the entire enterprise cash cycle. Paystand makes it possible to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, eliminate transaction fees, and enable new revenue. Paystand has been consistently recognized as a top innovator in enterprise financial services and was named to the Inc. 5000 list in both 2020 and 2021. For more information about Paystand, visit us at paystand.com. Follow our blog, and connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.