Paystand's Guide to SuiteWorld 2023
Welcome to Paystand's Guide to SuiteWorld 2023! Here, we'll delve into the highlights, trends, and valuable insights for having an incredible experience.
In its latest edition, SuiteWorld promises to be a cutting-edge event. The theme "Suite Up" aims to showcase how to unlock more value from the suite and celebrate NetSuite's 25th anniversary. This year's edition will feature inspiring keynotes and thought-provoking panels to help speed up growth, improve productivity, and get deeper insights into your business.
Whether you are a customer, partner, or developer, this guide is your go-to resource for all things SuiteWorld. Let's dive in!
What is SuiteWorld?
SuiteWorld is a yearly event organized by Oracle NetSuite that brings together experts and professionals in the ERP field. It showcases the ERP and cloud solutions' latest advancements and trends.
It offers attendees the chance to learn about the latest products, attend informative sessions, network with peers, and gain valuable insights into the future of digital commerce.
When and Where is SuiteWorld 2023?
NetSuite SuiteWorld will occur from Monday, October 16 to Thursday, October 19, at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas. Pre-training and certification events occur from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, October 16, and Tuesday, October 17.
The area has several hotels, but SuiteWorld has two official hotels: Flamingo Hotel and Harrah's. Once you've registered for the event, you can book a hotel room from your SuiteWorld dashboard.
What Can I Do at SuiteWorld?
Outside of meeting other NetSuite customers and experts and being the first to try upcoming features, there are several reasons to attend NetSuite Suiteworld:
- Be the first to know about new releases through keynote speakers. One of the highlights of SuiteWorld is hearing about upcoming features directly from NetSuite Executives.
- Upskill with specific learning sessions There will be over 200 breakout sessions and workshops for every Netsuite user. These sessions are divided by industry, role, level of expertise, and NetSuite product.
- Tap into Netsuite's Educational Services with the learning lab - This year, the NetSuite community can take interactive workshops, get a personalized learning plan, and boost their NetSuite skills.
- Explore the SuiteWorld Expo. The exhibition floor offers a chance to pick up some nifty swag, meet with NetSuite partners, and collaborate with other users.
- Expand your network. There will be several chances to expand your professional network throughout the conference—from luncheons to special evening events.
- Solve problems with expert guidance Meet with product experts and the NetSuite support team through The Commons and get all your NetSuite questions answered.
How Much Do SuiteWorld Tickets Cost?
A complete conference pass to SuiteWorld includes just about everything related to the conference, including:
- All keynotes
- Over 200 breakout sessions
- Access to NetSuite demos and product experts
- A one-on-one SuiteGuru session
- Meet with NetSuite partners on the exhibition floor
- Network with peers and sponsors
- Evening events
- Some special conference swag
- An All-Access pass for all On Air offerings
But the cost of SuiteWorld has a few variations:
- $1,495 until August 11, 2023. Then it bumps up to $1,795 per person.
- 2-day pre-event training and certification pass go for $2,195 until August 11. Then the price increases to $2,395.
- The new 1-day pre-event training and certification pass costs $1,295 until August 11. Then the price rises to $1,395.
Is There a Virtual Conference Version?
Yes! The On Air segment is absolutely free.
If you can't go to Las Vegas, don't use NetSuite yet, or want to ramp up your usage, try the free Discover Pass. You will have access to keynote speakers, Netsuite demos, some breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
SuiteWorld On Air includes all keynotes, over 150 breakout sessions, live training sessions, a 1:1 SuiteGuru session, NetSuite demos, and networking opportunities. In-person attendees will also get access to this digital pass.
Registration starts on August 2023.
Why Should You Attend SuiteWorld 2023?
With its emphasis on innovation, practical insights, and networking opportunities, SuiteWorld is a must-attend event for anyone invested in the future of ERP and cloud-based business management software.
Your organization can succeed in today's dynamic business environment by staying ahead of the curve, leveraging industry expertise, and making meaningful connections. So mark your calendars and prepare to embark on an insightful journey at SuiteWorld 2023!